Tel: +30 697 878 4577
Direct Booking at : email@example.com
Pets are not allowed at Dylan Guest House Ikaria
Landscape not Suitable for children
[children not allowed for safety reasons]
Our units are: small, clean, minimal & low cost rental units
All units have: WC, WiFi, fridge, toiletry hot water from solar panel
Bring your own: sheet, pillow case & towel
eco-ikaria Dylan sleeps 2 people on a large double bed. WC, refrigerator & free wifi. It is the only house of the three houses which has its very own outdoor patio.
Here is some general information on our 3 guest houses.
The Ground level Guest Houses are located in Upper Kampos. They have a view of Kampos and partial sea view. They are a 15 minute walk from “Kampos Beach”, one of Ikaria’s most beautiful beaches, Restaurant, Cafe & Supermarket.
Reservations are handled by the owners and we do not work with other 3rd party travel agents or tour operators other than booking.com & Airbnb.com. Any email you receive from Elephant Guest Houses are from firstname.lastname@example.org.
eco-ikaria Dylan Photos Follow:
When staying at Guest House Dylan you can enjoy these beaches of Ikaria:
- Kampos [ Inoi ] – Long white sandy beach just 1.8 km from Evdilos. This is one of the 3 largest beaches in Ikaria. You can lounge on one part of the beach if you want to rent sun beds, umbrellas and enjoy the well organised beach bar owned and operated by Nikos.
- Therma Beach – Near Agios Kyrikos , in the namesake spa town. A crowded beach with a bar.
- Faros Beach – A crowded beach, 3 km long. It is the largest in the area of Agios Kyrikos. There is a bar, some taverns and little restaurants with delicious dishes.
- Livadi Beach – A long a organised lush beach with a small pond. Recommended for water sports.
- Seicheles Beach – To the south of the island, it is a beach particularly popular with first time visitors who throw parties quite often here. Beautiful sand and blue waters under imposing cliffs. It was renamed Seychelles due to the colour of the sand and a popular Greek song referring to the famous island country. There are no catering facilities.
- Mesakti or Messachti – To the north of the island, one of the most beautiful and particularly popular beaches. Organised with a beach bar, you can find golden sand and clear waters. The waves are recommended for extreme water sports.