Tel: +30 697 878 4577
*** Bring your own: sheet, pillow case & towel
Guest Van Simon is a 1980 T2 VolksWagon, is located in Kampos Ikaria. It sits on a property next to “eco-ikaria room rentals”. This vehicle has no engine and it cannot be moved. It sleeps 1 person comfortably with wifi & desk. The outdoor bamboo WC and shower [ with hot water ] are shared with one other person living in another unit . Bring your own sleeping bag to place on bed.
This van has a strict rental policy. It only sleeps one person and you cannot have a guest, a sleep over, a BBQ or a party. It’s only for the bachelor who needs quiet reading or writing time.
Guest Van Simon Photos Follow:
When staying at Guest Van Simon you can enjoy these beaches of Ikaria:
- Kampos [ Inoi ] – Long white sandy beach just 1.8 km from Evdilos. This is one of the 3 largest beaches in Ikaria. You can lounge on one part of the beach if you want to rent sun beds, umbrellas and enjoy the well organised beach bar owned and operated by Nikos.
- Therma Beach – Near Agios Kyrikos , in the namesake spa town. A crowded beach with a bar.
- Faros Beach – A crowded beach, 3 km long. It is the largest in the area of Agios Kyrikos. There is a bar, some taverns and little restaurants with delicious dishes.
- Livadi Beach – A long a organised lush beach with a small pond. Recommended for water sports.
- Seicheles Beach – To the south of the island, it is a beach particularly popular with first time visitors who throw parties quite often here. Beautiful sand and blue waters under imposing cliffs. It was renamed Seychelles due to the colour of the sand and a popular Greek song referring to the famous island country. There are no catering facilities.
- Mesakti or Messachti – To the north of the island, one of the most beautiful and particularly popular beaches. Organised with a beach bar, you can find golden sand and clear waters. The waves are recommended for extreme water sports.