Here is the list Beaches of Ikaria
This list of beaches has been created by eco-ikaria. We are always looking for suggestions how to improve this list. If you have any suggestions or comments please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember the beach closest to our Guest Houses is “Kampos Beach”, a quiet organised family beach with beautiful white sand.
- Kampos [ Inoi ] – Long white sandy beach just 1.8 km from Evdilos. This is one of the 3 largest beaches in Ikaria. You can lounge on one part of the beach if you want to rent sun beds, umbrellas and enjoy the well organised beach bar owned and operated by Nikos.
- Therma Beach – Near Agios Kyrikos , in the namesake spa town. A crowded beach with a bar.
- Faros Beach – A crowded beach, 3 km long. It is the largest in the area of Agios Kyrikos. There is a bar, some taverns and little restaurants with delicious dishes.
- Livadi Beach – A long a organised lush beach with a small pond. Recommended for water sports.
- Seicheles Beach – To the south of the island, it is a beach particularly popular with first time visitors who throw parties quite often here. Beautiful sand and blue waters under imposing cliffs. It was renamed Seychelles due to the colour of the sand and a popular Greek song referring to the famous island country. There are no catering facilities.
- Mesakti or Messachti – To the north of the island, one of the most beautiful and particularly popular beaches. Organised with a beach bar, you can find golden sand and clear waters. The waves are recommended for extreme water sports.